We are loving this Ramadan! There are so many mouth-watering Iftars and Suhoors to choose from and Dubai has a certain air of peace, gratitude and charity that adds a spring to our step. For all our non-fasting followers, please remember these three quick tips for showing respect and kindness to fellow UAE residents during the holy month:
- No eating, drinking or smoking in public places
- Knees and shoulders should be covered when in public
- If driving with your window’s down (like you would in this heat!), please refrain from playing loud music
You can also learn different fun facts about Ramadan throughout the month by following us on social media. And remember to download the CitiSpi app (ITunes or Play store) to discover even more of Dubai’s best venues in your area, as well as special Ramadan, sports and summer promotions!
Now over to the fun of where to go for a daytime as well as night time treat. We saw so much interest in our previous posts about Ramadan, so we thought we would bring you some more Ramadan listings to guide you over the coming weeks.
Where to Eat & Drink in the Day
Where do we start? Although rumour has it that fewer venues were granted a daytime operations license this year, we still see an abundance of choices available for those seeking out a water hole or a bite to eat in the day. Below is a selection of some venues serving you in the day, but you will also find the complete list on the CitiSpi app.
- 25 55 Café Bistro, Dubai Marina Yacht Club: 7am to 11pm
- A la Turca, Rixos the Palm: 7am to 11am, 1pm to 4pm, 6.30pm to 10.30pm for Dinner and Suhoor served from 10pm to 2am
- Baker & Spice, Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and Al Manzil: Open for takeaway in the day, then
- Blue Orange, Westin Mina Seyahi: 7am to 10.30am, 12.30pm to 3pm, sunset to 10.30pm
- Café Arabesque, Park Hyatt: 7am to 11.30am, 12pm to 4pm and 7pm to midnight
- Café M, Media One: Sunday – Thursday 7am to 11pm, Friday and Saturday – 9am to 11pm
- Delphine, H Hotel: 7am to 11am, 12 to 3pm, Sunset to 8:30pm for Iftar and A la Carte till 11.30pm
- Dhow & Anchor, Jumeirah Beach Hotel: 9am to 2am
- Farriers, Meydan: 6.30am to 11am, noon to 3pm and 7pm to 11.30pm
- Gauchos, DIFC: Business lunch and A la carte menu from noon to 11:30pm
- Jones the Grocer, Al Manara: 9am to 1am
- La Cantine du Fauborg, Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Noon to 2am during the week and noon to 3am on weekends
- La Veranda, Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Saturday-Wednesday 11.30am to 10.30pm and Thursday and Friday 11am to 11:30pm
- La Serre, Vida Downtown: Noon till 3pm
- Links, The Address Montgomerie: 6.30am to 11.30am and 12pm to 10.30pm
- Loca, Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa: Noon to 1.30am
- Maison Mathis, Arabian Ranches: 7am to 1am
- Medley, Pullman Deira Creek: 6.30am to 10.30am, 12.30pm to 3pm, 7.30pm to 10.30pm
- Montys, The Address Montgomerie: 6.30am to 11.30am and 12pm to 10.30pm
- Noodle House, Media City: 11am to midnight
- Noodle House, Madinat Jumeirah: Noon to midnight
- Perry & Blackwelders Original Smokehouse, Madinat Jumeirah: Noon to 2am
- Reform Social and Grill, The Lakes Club: Sunday – Thursday 8am – midnight, Friday and Saturday 8am to 1am
- Salero Tapas and Bodega, Kempinski MoE: Noon to midnight
- Sloanes, Grosvenor House: 6am to 11am – Breakfast buffet, 12.30pm to 3:30pm – Lunch Buffet
- The Med, Media One: 6.30am to 10:30am, 12pm to 3pm and 7pm to 11pm
- The Pavilion, Downtown: 10am – 1am
- The Talk, Movenpick JBR: 6.30am to 10.30am, 12.30pm – 3pm and 7pm to 11pm
- Tortuga, Madinat Jumeirah: Noon to 11.30pm
- Z:one, Media One: 12pm to 3pm and 8pm till midnight
Iftar in Dubai
Here’s a selection of our favourite spots for Iftar this Ramadan. You will find plenty more however, along with some great options for a late night Suhoor, on the CitiSpi app under the category ‘Rama-Night’.
This iftar buffet is served until 11.30pm and is AED 140 for adults, FREE for kids up to 12 and half price for teens aged 13-17. To book call 04 448 4848
Served in their Arabian-inspired outdoor garden, this iftar is AED 170 for adults and AED 85 for kids aged 6-12. To book call 04 888 3444
Enjoy an enchanting family iftar by Bahou’s 88 Arabic lanterns for AED 170 per person. To book call 04 444 5613
Enjoy an iftar of Mediterranean and Arabic dishes for AED 180 per person. To book call 04 345 0023
The Grand Iftar Buffet is served across the second floor restaurants for AED 169 per person. To book call 04 222 7171
If you have any questions about Ramadan timings, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the CitiSpi team. We are always happy to guide you in how to socialise smarter in and around Dubai!
From All The CitiSpi Team
As always we do not undertake sponsored posts, just our advice from us to you!